I know, I’m not in the world for to please nobody, unless that this one is myself! If the people wish to like me, or agree me like I am, or then too bad…
I learned that people don’t change, because of nobody…
I really, don’t care what people think about me. Will be a please don’t think about me, because the people actually important, look for me, don’t waste your time thinking.
I enjoy every second of my life, as if was the last, I don’t waste time worrying about little “things”…
The thought is free, and each people make up one’s wind about your life…
I regard everything, since this act is the same, like of others people engaged.
I believe in God a lot, I don’t believe in religions, I regard on every belief, but I don’t believe in none anymore; I have been on blog for to be in touch with important people, that wake or already made part of my history!!!
Neither people in my Orkut are my friends, however, definitely, are people that made part of something important for me. I in fact, I’m not a people very sociable and I don’t want to be, conviviality is for people that need to be noticed, show up, this don’t my case.
I’m not a “great” people, I guess! I treat everybody well if they deserve, or I like so much you or you don’t mean something for me.
I don’t usually to make things against my will. I always, tell people on your face, if I don’t like somebody, this people will realize…
I always tell all to people face, so, if I don’t like a person, this person will know.
I like everything clearly; sincerity is a gift few people have it.
In general, cowards are very false.
Maybe, my biggest characteristic is I’m bipolar and my mood oscillates a lot. Not is very easy deal with me. I’m of kind people that keep provocation. Never try making me fool, because certainly only idiot will be you, I always know, who is telling me the truth. Never try to cheat me. I confess that I’m vindictive person. But this maybe not is the best adjective, I like justice, and I know very well like to use it in my favor!!!
It’s funny; people make a image of me, and normally broke their faces when meet for first time, if this is good or bad I don’t know, seeing that I don’t ask someone opinion about my decisions, It’s very, very funny.
I don’t grow prejudice inside me, however there’s some things in special that I don’t accept, even so I regard, of same way that I seek to be going regard.
I like of things that I consider good, something good for me, can be bad for you.
But, I fell free myself, for don’t depend on of your opinion for me like of something or somebody.
Before, any thing, I’m a human being, like any other one, neither best nor worst, just only a people…
My character is more valuable than my image, under any circumstance.

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

CORAÇÃO TRANCADO Á SETE CHAVES

Mulheres que amam errado